This job is currently Archived,
Manager-Medical Affairs, Field (Oncology) Delhi India,
Posted on : 03 May 2017
Job Objective Essential functions & main objective of the job
- The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) supports company's strategic and scientific objectives by exchanging scientific information with key opinion leaders.
- The MSL s interactions with scientific leaders will facilitate them making treatment decisions and allow the MSL to gain insight on treatment practices that can be shared with the wider organisation.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities in order of importance
- Identifies and interacts with key clinical opinion leaders and healthcare administrators by exchanging credible and accurate medical / scientific information with them; and by appropriately communicating these exchanges with internal colleagues.
- Provide support for Investigator Initiated Study (MISP) :
- Provide scientific leaders with MISP Areas of Interest and proceed local, regional, and headquarter review/communications for submitted MISPs
- Present recent disease/product-related scientific data in external/internal meetings
- Ensures various engagement metrics (both quantitative and qualitative) are achieved.
- Educates company colleagues about company's products, competitors, disease state, and therapeutic knowledge.
- Attends / participates in scientific congresses/meetings in India and internationally in support of products.
- Performs all company business in accordance with company policies and procedures and country regulations
- Participate in the development of medical affairs plan and execute it in a planned manner for SL engagement
- Provide inputs on marketing plans.
- Medical Review and Medical Information operation
- Functional Knowledge : Oncology; Basic science (bio-related, statistics), Clinical trial concept, Disease/Product
- Skills : Presentation skills, English, Effective communication skils
- Leadership Behaviors : Drive result, Ethics & Integrity, Customer Focus
- Ability to travel extensively (upto 70%)
- Education : MBBS is required, MD Preferred; Oncology Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Job Segment: Medical, Oncology, Pharmaceutical, Marketing Manager, Manager, Healthcare, Science, Marketing, Management
Delhi City IN
Find a Job Find Candidates