Manager-Medical Affairs, Field (Oncology) - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) supports company's strategic and scientific objectives by exchanging scientific information with key opinion leaders.
- The MSL’s interactions with scientific leaders will facilitate them making treatment decisions and allow the MSL to gain insight on treatment practices that can be shared with the wider organisation.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities in order of importance
- Identifies and interacts with key clinical opinion leaders and healthcare administrators by exchanging credible and accurate medical / scientific information with them; and by appropriately communicating these exchanges with internal colleagues.
- Provide support for Investigator Initiated Study (MISP) :
- Provide scientific leaders with MISP Areas of Interest and proceed local, regional, and headquarter review/communications for submitted MISPs
- Present recent disease/product-related scientific data in external/internal meetings
- Ensures various engagement metrics (both quantitative and qualitative) are achieved.
- Educates company colleagues about company's products, competitors, disease state, and therapeutic knowledge.
- Attends / participates in scientific congresses/meetings in India and internationally in support of products.
- Performs all company business in accordance with company policies and procedures and country regulations
- Participate in the development of medical affairs plan and execute it in a planned manner for SL engagement
- Provide inputs on marketing plans.
- Medical Review and Medical Information operation
- Functional Knowledge : Oncology; Basic science (bio-related, statistics), Clinical trial concept, Disease/Product
- Skills : Presentation skills, English, Effective communication skils
- Leadership Behaviors : Drive result, Ethics & Integrity, Customer Focus
- Ability to travel extensively (upto 70%)
- Education : MBBS is required, MD Preferred; Oncology Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Job Segment: Medical, Oncology, Pharmaceutical, Marketing Manager, Manager, Healthcare, Science, Marketing, Management