Manager, Marketing Communications - United States
The Communications Manager serves as the lead in developing, implementing and managing strategies & tactics that communicate the company’s business objectives, values and culture to internal and external audiences. Supports applicable regulations including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements.
- Develops the internal & external communication plans that support the achievement of both financial & strategic goals of the organization.
- Manages the development & ongoing support of a new corporate website, managing external vendors & agencies as needed.
- Develops Social Media strategy & executes/monitors tactics on a daily basis.
- Prepares weekly Communications report for US Marketing.
- Supports development of print & digital advertisements, social media copy (ie. Tweets etc) , sales collateral & rebranding items
- Supports Senior Leadership in the planning & execution of company-sponsored communications events (All EE Meetings, special events, conferences etc.)
- Works with Senior Marketing Manager to develop copy for marketing - collateral.
- Submits draft & final versions of marketing collateral to internal reviewers & manages revision process.
- Works with Marketing team to develop FAQ’s & internal talking points.
- Supports development of annual Marketing Plan.
- Performs work within expense & budget guidelines.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) Journalism, Communications or related field required; Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum of five years of healthcare communications, diagnostics or reference laboratory industry experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated Social Media marketing required.
- Proven track record in all facets of marketing communications and corporate communications – strategic communications planning, employee engagement, project management and Social Media platforms required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Strong financial and analytical skills; close attention to detail.
- Excellent public speaking and written communications skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram, or form.
- Ability to deal with problems and make sound business decisions.
Languages Fluent spoken and written English