Manager Market Access - Sweden - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Degree educated, preferably in science, economics or health economics.
- High level written and verbal skills of English and Swedish.
- Experience from operational market access from the pharmaceutical industry or similar in SWEDEN.
Under the direction of the Director Market Access Nordics this individual will be responsible for the tactics and operational execution of the market access activities in Sweden across the company's portfolio, in cooperation with the Nordic Market Access function and Local Swedish Teams
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Across the business units, together with Nordic Market Access Function and Local Swedish teams, be responsible for the:
- Reimbursement/Market Access implementation in Sweden
- Swedish specific product and value message adaptation to target key payer stakeholders
- Key meetings with payer stakeholders such as: reimbursement authorities, budget holders, administrators, formulary members, guideline groups, procurement functions, and national/regional/local health-economists, focusing on discussions around stakeholder and product value, health-economic and budget impact implications, and price.
- Targeted Swedish payer relationship development
- Across the business units, together with Nordic Market Access Function and Local Swedish Teams, provide support to:
- Swedish specific product price setting
- Swedish specific product price external negotiations
- Swedish specific stakeholder and product value message development to target key payer stakeholders
- Swedish contracting analysis, planning, negotiation and implementation.
- Swedish treatment guideline strategy development and implementation.
- Swedish strategic market access planning to ensure success for our current and future brands.
- Swedish market access and pricing policy local implementation
- Swedish product specific brand market access strategy and planning
- Internal and external training as needed.
- Multiyear (5-10) experience from the pharmaceutical industry or similar
- Multiyear (2-5) experience of operational Market Access work/support from the pharmaceutical industry or similar in the Nordics
- Experience in working with key external stakeholders such as national, regional and local payers
- Good technical understanding in market access and health-economic instruments, tools, and value messages with ability to use these tools and messages with external stakeholders
- Good project management skills and ability to prioritize according to business needs
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Swedish
- Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills