Manager, Market Access - Chile
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Market Access Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages the implementation of market access and reimbursement strategies for company’s portfolio of products in both the public and private channels in Chile.
- Provides macroeconomic, health economics, epidemiologic, access and reimbursement insights, and inputs as appropriate for new business development opportunities.
- Designs, develops and sources economic and marketing tools that can be easily adapted for coordinated delivery to internal and external clients and key decision makers to support the communication on the value of our products.
- Designs, deploys and communicates clinical and economic value propositions (and tools) for key products / technologies based on evidence.
- Develops Government Relations and External Affairs strategies to help shape/influence access laws that may benefit company’s products (e.g. Ley Ricarte Soto, etc.)
- Liaise with Manager, Patient Advocacy for Latin America South to develop and execute local patient advocacy stratagies.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates market access strategies to ensure broad reimbursement for company's products in both the public system and with the ISAPRES.
- Develop innovative access models, through identifying significant local unmet needs and opportunities.
- Develop, implement and supports health economics tools to increase access, reimbursement and marketing of new and existing products.
- Design and execute reimbursement strategies to drive the penetration of our products and realize company goals.
- Perform Market Access Assessment “Reimbursement Opportunities” (public/private formularies) for both existing and new products.
- Train internal and external stakeholders (clinical and non-clinical) in product value propositions, HE/EBM/market access concepts and methodology.
- Support the implementation of Value Added Solutions with our customers to realize the value of our products and improve the patient outcomes.
- Education level required: University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Care Management or MBA highly desirable.
- Years of Experience: Generally requires 5+ years of experience in related positions (Key Account Manager, Market Access Manager, etc.) with a multi-national pharmaceutical/biotechnology compnayRequired knowledge:
- Deep knowledge in the local Healthcare system, Payors reimbursements, and formularies submission process
- Experience in dealing with FONASA, CENABAST, MoH and with ISAPRES
- Market Access Models and other Innovative Access Strategies and New Business Development are desirable.
- Advance English level is required
- 20% National Travel
- 10% International Travel
Years of Experience: Generally requires 5+ years of experience in related positions (Key Account Manager, Market Access Manager, etc.) with a multi-national pharmaceutical/biotechnology company
University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Care Management or MBA highly desirable.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.