Manager, Market Access - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To support the Snr. Market Access Manager is the preparation and submission of HTA and business cases in order to support the release of funding for the company product portfolio across the UK & Ireland in line with the company strategy
- To help inform pricing strategies and prepare submissions in response to tenders issued by the NHS
- To help inform and create market access strategies & value messages, for both pipeline and commercialized comapny products, given the changing healthcare environment
- To develop market access tools and resources to support the implementation and uptake of company products
- To identify and realise opportunities to communicate the company product and value messages to external customers through meetings and face to face meetings as required
Market Access/Pricing and Reimbursement
- To support the Snr. HTA Manager in the preparation and development of high quality HTA models / submissions to ensure HTA approval throughout the UK and Ireland in line with the company strategy. This will require close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders / vendors to ensure the dossier is aligned with current HTA requirements and create a compelling value messages.
- This will include interrogating the health economic and HTA models.
- To contribute to the development and evaluation of innovative pricing and tendering strategies, as well as high quality tendering submissions.
- This may involve collaboration both in the originator and bio-similar business
- Help prepare business cases for market access actions in line with regional P&R governance procedures.
- Contribute to the creation of local market access strategies for commercialized and in-development products to ensure access for patients in the broadest licensed patient populations. Inform early decisions in local development programs regarding understanding of competitive environment and requirements from national and sub-national payers and decision-makers in order to facilitate market access.
- Work with internal & stakeholders external vendors to develop market access tools to support implementation of positive funding decisions.
- Collaborating with the commercial management to for support field based requests for presentations, information and meetings relevant to Market Access, Pricing, and Product Value.
- Contribute with an understanding of the impact on business strategy caused by competitor actions and develop potential defense strategies.
- To arrange and take part in meetings with external stakeholder s as required to deliver the company value messages in a compelling way.
- Minimum 1 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience in a HTA role either as within the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry or as a consultant
- Experience in the field of outcomes research, HTA or health economics studies.
- Qualification in health economics
- Action oriented, works efficiently and methodically, constantly moving forward to achieve set goals.
- Intellectually sharp and innovative thinker.
- Excellent conceptual, strategic and analytical skills. Ability to interrogate and make recommendations on the development of HTA models and value dossiers
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks.
- Good project management skills.
- Strategic agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work well with cross functional teams.
- In-depth understanding of UK and Ireland Health care system and its different players/stakeholders
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong in the use of Excel
- Degree in economics or sciences
- Master in Market Access preferred
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Manager, Science, Research, Engineering, Management