Manager IT Security & Compliance - Switzerland
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.Join our mission and become part of our team!
- Our company is a leading manufacturer of hearing health products which are regulated medical devices. In this position you will be responsible and lead company’s IT Compliance and Security globally within the Corporate IT team. This function reports directly to the Vice President of IT (CIO).
- Develop and enhance company's IT security management framework based on ISO 2700x and ITIL
- Active member in the IT security governance process for the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed at our company worldwide
- Gather, analyze and assess the threat landscape
- Coordinate pro-active testing and investigations into unlawful or fraudulent actions related to IT compliance
- Consult with IT and security staff to ensure IT security and compliance
- Implement and maintain an IT compliance issue management tracking and resolution process
- Provide IT security & compliance leadership and coaching to the global IT team
- Liaise with vendors and legal, data protection and purchasing departments for due diligence
- Help establish mutually acceptable contracts and service-level agreements regarding IT security/compliance
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ IT work experience, with 2 years in a similar IT Security/Compliance position
- Practical experience with applicable legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. HIPAA, EU-GDPR, US-EU/CH Privacy Shield, FDA 21 CFR 11, ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST) and relevant Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Experience in developing information technology policies and information technology security testing desired (white box, black box, code review, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing)
- Analytical and conceptual thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and and strong independent work style
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills who enjoys educating others
- High level of personal integrity with sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.