As a Manager, you will lead and deliver complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients. You will be expected to drive the direction of the engagement and effectively manage the team and long-term relationship with clients to deliver high performance. Beyond client project work, the Senior Manager will contribute to the development of new clients and markets, delivery of presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- Managing the execution of complex consulting engagements to ensure the project and deliverables meet or exceed the client’s requirements and expectations and deliver superior value to clients. This entails:
o Structuring the project activities and identifying resource requirements, in line with the scope and objectives of the engagement.
o Leading and directing large teams, and oversee the overall quality of the project delivery.
o Engaging and managing key stakeholders at Management and C-Level to ensure client’s expectations are fully met.
o Proactively identifying issues and risks, examining alternatives, and pursuing the optimal course of actions to minimize adverse impact and maximize project success.
- Managing and enhancing relationship with clients, with the objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner and identifying and pursuing additional business opportunities.
- Working with Senior Managers, Principals and Directors in developing new business leads and opportunities to grow the business.
- Playing an active role in building the firm by:
o Participating and contributing to functional and/or industry networks with the aim of developing and sharing best practices.
o Mentoring / coaching junior colleagues to support their development within the organization.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant management experience in a consulting firm with project focused on strategy and innovation, preferably in the chemicals, oil and gas, petrochemical, utilities, transportation, heavy manufacturing sectors.
- Proven experience in leading complex business / operations transformation programs characterized by a high change management component.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams.
- Results-oriented approach and passion for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in industry will be a plus.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP) will be a plus.
- BS Engineering or equivalent, MBA or MS preferred.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. Chinese language will be a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively up to 80 % of monthly time.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.