Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Creates, maintains, and ensures quality of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Ensure HR reports, dashboards and related analytics tools are relevant for business decision making based on agreed upon requirements and standard analytics guidelines for HR consistency.
- Support other HR functions and be proactive in providing consolidated view of HR statistics through easy to understand and action oriented reports.
- Utilizing data technology to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory analyses that reveal insight and opportunities for HR cross-functional/operations data as needed.
- Building analytics solutions using variety of big data technologies and analytics tools and creating robust documentation of solutions, underlying design decisions and operating procedures.
- Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics and collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas e.g. learning and development, recruitment, talent management, HR business partners, social affairs, diversity, compliance to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Bachelor's Degree with intermediate working experience.
- Requires thorough knowledge of a technical field. Widely applies principles, theories and concepts, and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Experience and exposure in Compensation & Benefits will be an added advantage.
What we offer
Find a Job Find Candidates