Manager HCP/O Consulting (f/m) Medical Affairs - Germany
- The Medical Systems Division represents our company’s largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes.
- We aim to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
- Maintain a firm knowledge and understanding of the health care compliance guidelines and all associated standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Participate in working groups to address identified intradepartmental issues and concerns
- Monitor incoming requests from stakeholders and prioritize, streamline and expedite the contracting process to best meet stakeholder needs
- Review, monitor and assess services rendered pursuant to HCP agreements to ensure receipt of appropriate work product in exchange for payment
- Provide oversight and management, as appropriate, to ensure that payments for services rendered are processed in a timely manner and that the database containing HCP agreements is properly/accurately updated
- Identify issues, problems and potential improvements with the software and tools used to track HCP engagements/payments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an applicable field
- Long-standing combined experience in roles requiring detailed work in business process and contract management
- Evidence of process management and/or process improvement activities
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with an accounting or document tracking system beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to occasional travels (up to 10%)