Manager Global Capital Procurement - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
In alignment with the our Manufacturing Division objectives, the Manager Capital Procurement will develop and execute sourcing strategies on his respective categories (engineering & construction services) driving value, quality and innovation for company manufacturing network Globally. The position will also be in charge of the primary Capital procurement interface for strategic programs and continuous improvement within the global team
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Support definition of business requirements by being the main technical procurement interface with Global Engineering and Manufacturing operations on respective category and projects.
- Support execution of cross functional strategic initiatives & work streams in close collaboration with Business Unit.
- Ensure supplier performance management by developing appropriate monitoring tools and processes.
- Develop SLAs, KPIs and value add metrics in alignment with business objectives & requirements
- Develop appropriate tools & processes to improve understanding of cost models and cost breakdown in the category
- Ensure alignment and right interface with business partners and manufacturing operations
Education Minimum Requirement
BS/BA degree in engineering / Supply Chain or Business;, MBA or CPM /supply chain certification preferred
Required Experience & Skills
At least 3 years of procurement experience and professional experience in complex matrix organizations coupled to at least 3 years engineering / project management
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Good purchasing knowledge, and the understanding of added value creation through sourcing strategies
- Engineering background and or experience in engineering organization
- Working experience in matrix organizations, exposure to international markets / multicultural environment or experience abroad are a plus.
- 2-3 years of complex project management experience required with exposure to change management.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.