Manager Finance & Control Delft Netherlands,
Bio Process Pilot Facility (company)
The Bioprocess Pilot Facility (BPF, located in Delft) is an open access facility where companies can scale up new sustainable production processes by converting bio-based residues into useful chemicals or fuels for Food, Chemical industry and Pharma. BPF has been specifically designed to enable the transition from laboratory to industrial scale.
With 40 people, mainly experienced process operators and process technologists, we are helping companies to (im)prove their process. BPF allows users to construct complex operations by linking the separate process modules: Pre-treatment, Hydrolysis, Fermentation and/or Downstream Processing, including a dedicated food grade pilot plant.
The scale up of the lab process can be proven on pilot scale with excellent prediction of the process on industrial scale. BPF has extensive experience with many different scale up projects in chemicals, food and pharma ingredients. Examples of collaboration projects are with start-up and corporate companies like DSM, Corbion, Verdezyne, Evonik and many more. Producing kg-quantities of material for pre-marketing and application tests at customers and/or preclinical trials is also possible. BPF knows how scale up works, for a more sustainable world.
BPF offers the following unique selling points:
- A long-standing historical and international track record in bioprocess piloting;
- A large variety of scales, technologies and unit operations;
- Hands-on, professional know-how and experience with scaling up of bio-processes;
- Proven experience with working under GMP and food quality regimes;
- Perfect embedding in a strong (knowledge) infrastructure and perfect fit with regional developments: the Biotech Campus Delft;
- Ample room for development, deployment and initiative.
To realize the growth ambition and success of our company we are looking for an experienced, pro-active, entrepreneurial and hands-on
Manager Finance & Control (F/M)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure a correct and complete financial administration that is compliant with law and regulations (fiscal, reporting, auditing);
- Supervise the controlling of financial/economic information of BPF and provide timely financial/economic reports, management information and financial analyses to the stakeholders (i.a. Shareholders, Management Team);
- Advice and support the management in the formulation, implementation and execution of policies, instruments and procedures in the area of Finance in order to meet the needs of the current and future organization;
- Coordinate and execute the annual planning / budgeting for BPF;
- Participate in the Management Team and play an active role in the formulation of the strategy, in making budgets, calculations and in the decision making of specific topics and overall business goals for BPF;
- Take the responsibility for the deliverables for all grant applications (like reports, information, data) ensuring that all grant applications have been reported and handled in time;
- Ensure an optimal cash position of BPF through the effective use of financial (treasury) instruments;
- Take responsibility for the effective and efficient management of all administrative procedures and automation for the financial discipline and ICT services organisation.
- Level of education: preferably academic / MBA (Finance / RA / RC) with a hands-on mentality;
- Level of experience: minimum of 5-10 years in a financial environment in an all-round independent position where all financial aspects are handled;
- At high level knowledge of tax systems / treasury management / insurances / salary administration;
- Competence in control and consolidation;
- Showing integrity, having a critical mind and attitude;
- Ability to maintain good relationships with all departmental heads in order to ensure the required levels of financial and customer service;
- Your best competences are excellent communication skills, Initiative, creativity, judgement, interdepartmental attitude, accuracy, building and maintaining contacts/relations and persuasiveness;
- Native speaking Dutch and fluent English is a must.
BPF offers you a unique opportunity to work in a young, small and flexible bio based organisation where you can have the opportunity to create ownership, to have inspiring discussions with colleagues and personal development. It will be a job with good primary and secondary terms of employment. Your base will be in Delft in the Netherlands.
Send your motivation with CV by e-mail to email@example.com to Mrs Wieke Geesink, Human Resources.
Find a Job Find Candidates