Manager/Director – Manufacturing Process Valbonne France,
contract: permanent contract
reporting to Pharmaceutical Development vp, his/her main mission is : to design, implement, coordinate and analyze the experiments of Process development for cell therapy base product and for car- t regulatory cells.
this mission includes:
- develop the technical strategies and ensure the timely implementation of reliable, efficient and reproducible Testing protocols
- draft a technological and scientific watch and present the results and/or the technology in work, service or department meetings.
- propose an investment budget for the service at the annual Budgets meeting.
- write development and transfer Documentation
- manage a team
- participate in Quality Assurance processes
- strong organizational skills
- ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment
- results orientated
- critical observation skills capability
- excellent oral, presentation and scientific/Technical Writing skills
- proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a Member of cross-functional team.
- ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- strong scientific and technical expertise in inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- team management experience
- management of transversal projects
- good Manufacturing practices
- phd/Engineer in Cell Culture or Immunology with a minimum of 7 years’ related experience
- knowledge or experience in cell and molecular Biology
- production process in cell therapy experience
- experience in pharmaceutical company
- knowledge in Flow Cytometry
- fluent English
published on may 3, 2018
Find a Job Find Candidates