- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- To strengthen our Team in the Clinical Affairs department, we are seeking as soon as possible a/an Manager Clinical Affairs (m/f)
- Responsible for creation and execution of clinical development plans consistent with the Company’s strategic vision and mission for medical devices in ophthalmology .
- Lead and develop a team of clinical affairs project managers with a strong emphasis on team work, solution orientation, quality, project management
- Identify and implement innovative concepts for clinical trial designs, methodologies and clinical examination methods
- Ensure the optimal planning, implementation and interpretation of national and international clinical trials
- Interact with sites to support study awareness, patient recruitment, and quality of study conduct
- Comply with current local and international regulations, laws, scientific and regulatory guidance, Good Clinical Practice, and internal policies and procedures
- MSc or PhD in a scientific or technical field or similar
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the medical device / pharmaceutical industry in the field of clinical affairs, ideally in ophthalmology in an international context
- Proven leadership and management competence with highly motivated, self-driven and reliable personality
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong decision-making and collaboration skills are essential in this position, as are analytical skills and effectiveness in seeking solutions to issues
- Proficient English in both speaking and writing, additional languages are beneficial;
- Ability to travel