Manager, Business Informatics LATAM - United States
As Alexion has grown in size and geography, the complexity of commercial systems has increased, requiring enhanced resources to plan, implement and support the system infrastructure in each Country. The Manager Business Informatics will liaise with regional and global business stakeholders to analyze business requirements and jointly establish new enhancements to customize reports and dashboards to tracks the most strategic KPIs.
The Manager, Business informatics Latam will be responsible to coordinate different projects for the LATAM analytics reports and dashboards in close collaboration with LATAM Commercial Excellence Manager, Global Team, and the different Alexion’s affiliates within the LATAM region. She/He will be responsible and will be the Key contact person for all kind of analytic support, as well as technical, development and training for BI and Spotfire. She/He will collaborate with Business Analytics, Business Informatics and Commercial Insights Teams.
- Act as a Key Business Partner to the LATAM region and BUs to support all TAs.
- Dedicated to providing optimal business intelligence and analytical tools that serve as the basis of decision making for the Alexion LATAM management team and Alexion LATAM local markets, in collaboration with LATAM Commercial Excellence Manager. These tools ultimately enable actionable insight into the sales and marketing functions and their performance.
- Apply structured approach and methodology to deliver key metrics
- Establish data quality, coverage and access metrics
- Define and implement data strategy, policies and compliance controls, aligned with Global team.
- Lead business requirements for data integration and reporting/analytics
- Develop and implement automated reporting and dashboard processes at regional and local level, in collaboration with LATAM Commercial Excellence Manager.
- Establish the strategic vision of Business Intelligence (BI) & reporting needs for LATAM in accordance with Global HQ and the LATAM Business Ops Director.
- Manage and drive projects that contribute to building and maintaining overall Business Intelligence reporting capabilities
- Compile and design reports and dashboards based on KPI’s and measurement of performance vs targets; distribute and broadcast above-mentioned reports on a regular basis or as needed
- Provide relevant and insightful analyses and reports that can be used from Business Insights at LATAM level and local level
- Act as main point of contact to internal customers for requests related to Business Intelligence tools (BI, Spotfire, etc) and assist the Business System Manager and IT colleagues during the development
- Establish and manage vendors to develop and enhance BI reporting and analytical tools
- Manage relationships with internal IT functions (BI Support, GBA, etc) in an effort to ensure data quality and availability.
- Improve reporting processes and report design, including report automation and provision of on-line self service delivery of dashboards
- Prepare and maintain updated relevant training documentation such as user guides
- Respond to ad-hoc requests by carefully interpreting business questions and clearly communicating appropriate answers
- Work in partnership with local stakeholders to build ad hoc reports plan customized for each specific Markets
- Work closely with cross functional colleagues and key management functions both at headquarters and in local markets to understand and meet the reporting needs of commercial operations teams, specifically in regards to:
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis to monitor Sales force activity and effectiveness analysis
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of the product performance at National and Regional Level
- 5 years’ experience in Business System implementations and BI tools
- Must be able to coordinate with both Off-Shore Teams of Developers/Data Modelers/Application SME’s.
- Heavy Interaction with Key Global Leadership/Project Sponsors.
- Needs to be Highly Motivated/Effective/Proactive/Resourceful and able to Learn and Excel in a Fast Paced Environment. Must be able to interface with IT and Sr.GBI Team Leads.
- Skills to include Global Business Analytics/ CRM/Reporting/Ability to Understand Business Needs and Provide Key Leadership and Direction.
- This individual is responsible for accomplishing the stated Project Objectives. To include creating clear and attainable Project Objectives, Building the Project Requirements, and Managing the Cost, Time, Scope, and Quality.
- Negotiation skills
- Experience managing all aspect of a project (Stakeholders, project team, associated risks, timelines, budget,…)
- Process Excellence/Improvement Experience. (Six Sigma Certification / green or black belt would be a plus)
- System Analysis/Development Experience.
- Ability to Define Business/Functional Requirements.
- Business Analysis/Business Consulting Experience.
- Vendor Management Experience.
- University degree in computer science or business.
- MBA preferred
Miami, FL, United States
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Alexion developed and commercializes Soliris® (eculizumab), the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders. As the global leader in complement inhibition, Alexion is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders. Alexion’s metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders, Strensiq® (asfotase alfa) to treat patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP) and Kanuma™ (sebelipase alfa) to treat patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D). In addition, Alexion is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.
As a leading employer in our industry, Alexion is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Alexion, please visit www.alexionpharma.com or download our App for iPhones and Blackberries.
Alexion is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative action employer