This job is currently Archived,
Manager / Assistant Manager - Key Accounts Dhaka Bangladesh,
Posted on : 17 January 2017
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering to Company's Performance Goals for Bangladesh, to drive the business through key Accounts Management
- Determine the demand for products and services offered by the organization and identify potential business potential with Key Customers in Bangladesh
- Utilizes the company Sales Model to generate growth and sustain loyalty through defined pricing strategies and goal of maximizing the Profits / Market share in Bangladesh while ensuring the customers satisfaction.
- Takes lead to ensure the Distribution Channel supports the company business model. Collaborate with Cross Functional Teams, ensuring supply network.
- Anticipates customers' needs, issues and concerns based on customer and market knowledge, proactively matches needs to value proposition associated withcompany products and services.
- Demonstrates market understanding, product and technical knowledge
- Adheres to company processes, policies and role requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science / Veterinary Science Degree with reasonably good understanding of the chemical and biological sciences,
- MBA (Marketing) with 5 years related direct sales and / or marketing experience in same Industry, Experience in similar role will be preferred
- Knowledge of Animal Health industry and the key players is a strong advantage.
- Experience in Biologicals will be added advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment, demonstrating successful sales experience or similar experience
- Experience as a team player, with the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with all levels of the business structure.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and capable of quickly adapting to other applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to coordinate intercultural, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Seizes accountability, self-starter, confidence and ingenuity to initiate, manage ambiguity.
- Strong drive for results and execution ability.
- Ability to travel /work long hours, as applicable to the territory.
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Find a Job Find Candidates