This job is currently Archived,
Manager Analysis and Reporting - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Our Global Safety Assessment Finance division currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Manager Analysis and Reporting.
- This role may be based at any of our Global Safety Assessment locations.
This key individual will be responsible for the management of multiple analysis and reporting processes across the Global Safety Assessment finance operations including the, preparation of all necessary data and graphics for monthly site performance reporting and quarterly business reviews, global profitability analysis (customer, service line, study type), consolidation of annual operating plan and monthly forecast data and compilation of global cost saving and capital expenditure data. The individual will also work on specific projects to support the Safety Assessment leadership through data driven analysis and assume responsibility for managing the central analyst support function for Global Safety Assessment.
- Responsible for the preparation of all necessary data and graphics for monthly site performance reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Work with the relevant senior Finance staff to ensure these data and graphics are reviewed and updated on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for preparation of periodic global profitability analysis (customer, study type) and for breakdown by region, site and business line as necessary.
- Manage the consolidation of annual operating plan and monthly forecast data
- Manage the compilation of global cost saving and capital expenditure data
- Analyze financial data and extracts and define relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a future financial probability
- Develop financial reports and dashboards for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Active involvement in the development of management reporting and planning systems and tools.
- Take part or lead in special projects to support continuous improvement in finance or in support of other functional areas.
- Review costs and perform cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
- Perform and present the results of complex statistical, cost and financial analysis of data.
- Prepare other materials and analysis as necessary for presentation to senior management.
- Ensure SOX and other regulatory compliance.
- Direct activities of assigned group to ensure optimum performance of the group/function.
- Responsible for personnel management activities such as: scheduling, personnel actions (hiring, promotions, transfers, etc.), training and development, providing regular direction and feedback on performance, disciplinary actions and preparing and delivering annual performance and salary reviews.
- Develop short- and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans.
- Integrate activities with those of other major organizational units (e.g. segments, departments, functions).
Applicants should have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
- Significant experience and/or training in financial planning and analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- Cost Accounting and international / global experience is a plus.
- MBA, CPA or CMA designation is desired.
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills are required
- Excellent communication skills.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking