Manager Analysis and Reporting - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Our Global Safety Assessment Finance division currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Manager Analysis and Reporting.
- This role may be based at any of our Global Safety Assessment locations.
- Responsible for the preparation of all necessary data and graphics for monthly site performance reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Work with the relevant senior Finance staff to ensure these data and graphics are reviewed and updated on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for preparation of periodic global profitability analysis (customer, study type) and for breakdown by region, site and business line as necessary.
- Manage the consolidation of annual operating plan and monthly forecast data
- Manage the compilation of global cost saving and capital expenditure data
- Analyze financial data and extracts and define relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a future financial probability
- Develop financial reports and dashboards for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Active involvement in the development of management reporting and planning systems and tools.
- Take part or lead in special projects to support continuous improvement in finance or in support of other functional areas.
- Review costs and perform cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
- Perform and present the results of complex statistical, cost and financial analysis of data.
- Prepare other materials and analysis as necessary for presentation to senior management.
- Ensure SOX and other regulatory compliance.
- Direct activities of assigned group to ensure optimum performance of the group/function.
- Responsible for personnel management activities such as: scheduling, personnel actions (hiring, promotions, transfers, etc.), training and development, providing regular direction and feedback on performance, disciplinary actions and preparing and delivering annual performance and salary reviews.
- Develop short- and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans.
- Integrate activities with those of other major organizational units (e.g. segments, departments, functions).
Applicants should have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
- Significant experience and/or training in financial planning and analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- Cost Accounting and international / global experience is a plus.
- MBA, CPA or CMA designation is desired.
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills are required
- Excellent communication skills.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking