This job is currently Archived,
Manager, Access & Contract Analytics - United States
Jazz Pharma (company)
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- This position is responsible for completion of payer and reimbursement analytics and reporting in relation to the Market Access in support of all Business Units.
- This position will develop and produce regular reports and dashboards in support of key Market Access initiatives including contracting, manage company relationships with key Market Access data vendors, and complete ad-hoc analyses in support of the Payer Account Teams, Access & Reimbursement Teams, and Managed Markets Marketing teams.
- This position will be a strategic team member and act as a consultant and resident analytical expert resource for payer and reimbursement related data.
- This position will also be a primary contributor to the development and execution of the strategic approach to market access for company portfolio of current and future products.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop and produce regular reports and update executive dashboards of key metrics related to coverage and reimbursement for company Senior Leadership and to address evolving business questions and needs.
- Collaborate with the Market Access Team, National Accounts, Reimbursement and Managed Markets Marketing teams to identify opportunities and threats, including monitoring general and economic market access trends and making recommendations
- Provide input into the development of metrics tied to measuring the performance of implemented strategies
- Analyze/provide insights using data to answer various channel and payer related questions on an ad-hoc basis
- Work in support of the development of contracting programs and analytical processes to support payer reimbursement and favorable policy underlying market access
- Develop financial models and presentation content to support product contract strategy, proposals and optimize patient access
- Utilize longitudinal patient level data to identify trends in specific metrics such as co-pays, out of pocket costs, payer coverage, and prior authorization approvals
- Collaborate with various brand sales analytics/commercial operations teams to ensure alignment of data, resources, and metrics
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders (including , Sales Analytics, Commercial Ops and IT) to ensure that existing data, resources and metrics (managed markets marketing, brand marketing, medical affairs, regulatory, analytics, commercial ops and field sales) are aligned and leveraged for use by Market Access
- Develop and update managed care dashboards and reports to address evolving business questions and needs
- Work in support of Market Access group in a variety of roles including managed care related brand planning initiatives, Account Manager support, and various other ad-hoc requests
- Collaborate with IT Business Intelligence to develop and improve payer data
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA or finance/accounting experience preferred)
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint – Visual Basic a plus
- Experience with Tableau or other analytics platforms (Access, SQL, other)
- Experience organizing and accessing data from databases such as Microsoft Access and database management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with utilizing large patient and payer level data sets preferred
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of analytical and techniques, business acumen as it relates to informing contract opportunity decision-making, and report building
- Advanced skills in modeling, reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of reimbursement and managed markets, formulary development, coverage and reimbursement issues , specialty distribution and compliance laws and regulations
- Proven experience presenting analytics to a variety of business partners
- Prior Health System, Managed Care, Market Access or Reimbursement Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail