Management Assistant - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As Management Assistant you will provide general administrative support to the department Market & Business Development and will report to the Market & Business Development Director.
- You provide secretarial and administrative support across all areas and levels of the department.
- You screen incoming calls and mail, maintain diaries and handle confidential matters.
- You play a coordinating role in the organisation of customer events.
- You follow all company and industry-wide compliance guidelines
- You may arrange business travels, coordinate meetings, support agenda management and expense tracking.
- You will also be in charge of organizing the Marketing team events, looking for team building activities and ensuring proper communication to the team.
- Identify and propose improvements in the event organisation process (internal meetings, internal events, local events, international events).
- Where necessary, initiate awareness or training sessions for other people involved in the process (Management Assistants, Product Managers, Finance, ...)
- Keep checklists for events up-to-date. Where necessary, provide guidance on timelines to be respected by all involved parties.
- Review and implement workflow for Mdeon requests, including template to be used by requestor.
- Provide secretarial support to the Market and Business Development team: agenda coordination, document and signature support,Plays an important role in the process of “financial grants”.
- Be the back-up to the peer colleagues Management Assistants Sales and Marketing and ensure appropriate support during holiday periods.
- Initiate the annual process to ensure document management is kept up to date
- Participate in company initiatives with the other Management Assistants and act as the key user for events, meetings & congresses.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management, or equivalent;
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Some experience within a marketing or sales department is a plus, knowledge of the Mdeon regulation is also a solid advantage;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel; SAP is an asset;
- You are trilingual: French, Dutch and English skills;
- Excellent writing and communications skills in French, Dutch and English;
- You are a team player and willing to work for several persons in an international environment;
- You are client oriented and show integrity;
- You are committed and show enthusiasm;
- You are conscientiously, well organised, flexible, structured, able to set priorities, sociable and resistant to stress;
- You are ready to sign up for the company and to act according to its goals, visions and values.