- Our company is a biotech diagnostics company that has developed the LiMAx breath test for measuring functional liver capacity.
- The system comprises a CE-marked IR mass spectroscopy device, disposable breath masks and a diagnostic drug, C13 methacetin.
- More than 500 million people world-wide suffer from liver diseases (e.g. cirrhosis, hepatitis, fatty liver, metabolic disorders and liver tumors).
- The LiMAx test is a breakthrough diagnostic innovation that enables clinicians to quickly determine the functional liver capacity of a patient, thus allowing fast differential diagnostic decision making and therapy optimization.
- The LiMAx test has already been used in more than 20,000 patients, and it is poised to fundamentally change the standard of care for liver disease management across the world.
- To help us grow our company and establish the LiMAx test as the new global standard in functional liver testing, we are seeking to employ an exceptional and experienced Management Accountant who can assist us in making critical business decisions by preparing, analyzing and presenting key financial data.
- You combine strong business acumen with deep knowledge of accounting and quantitative modeling.
- You can think strategically, and you are experienced in accurately preparing budgets and forecasts.
- You like working in an informal and entrepreneurial environment where we focus on working together to achieve results on a global scale and the opportunity to make a difference in the world of leading edge medical diagnostics and therapy.
- Prior experience as management accountant or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Analytical mind and aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field
- Fluent in English (verbal & written), and a good command of German
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze financial data for internal use
- Manage and support the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Establish relevant KPIs and evaluate business performance
- Drive the business planning & modeling process in close cooperation with CEO and COO
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on strategic decision making
- Prepare for implementation of a company ERP system
- Advise on problems and provide recommendations for improvements