Maintenance Technician (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Our company has a high-performing, team based organization, where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled and empowered to make decisions.
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation are key role requirements, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- The Maintenance Technician (Electrical) will serve as an integral member of Facility Services Project team in a Biologic Drug substance manufacturing facility.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record to lead projects, adhere to schedules and be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- The maintenance technician will be expected to support the C&Q project team while working closely with the Facility Services department to maintain the overall site start-up schedule. They will aim to achieve objectives safely within agreed time, cost and performance criteria.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities between Manufacturing, Maintenance and Validation..
- Provide support to the C&Q team and ensure all activities are performed in accordance with the start-up schedule
- Operate and maintain electrical systems such as electrical distribution networks, emergency standby, utilities and HVAC
- Provide technical support to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring that all electrical systems remain operational, available for use and GxP compliant at all times.
- Setup and review of contracts with company Legal Representatives
- Ensure that maintenance & calibration is carried out in accordance to cGMP regulations, safety considerations and site quality standards.
- Generate, report and analyze key electrical maintenance metrics
- Use of permit to work system or other safety systems to control engineering activities.
- Participation in HAZOP and design reviews
- Ensure that all engineering drawings and documentation are maintained in compliance with relevant cGMPs and GEPs.