MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (M/F) - Netherlands
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (M/F)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the implementation and registration of the tasks of corrective and preventive maintenance, associated equipment and infrastructure of the Company.
- High school level (Knowledge in the electromechanical area or equivalent;
- Proven experience in industrial maintenance;
- Good knowledge of electricity and mechanics;
- Ability to read technical drawings and electrical schematics;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical / food industry (preferential factor);
- Experience in lathe;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Autonomy, results orientation and work by objectives;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships.