Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of Mechanical and Electrical aspects of processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery and equipment specific to trades to include the following: Machinist, Industrial Machine Repair, and Electrical Repair.
- Work would be done in compliance with current regulatory guidelines, national, state and local laws, company policies and safety requirements.
- These activities can include but not be limited to: machine rebuilding, troubleshooting and repair; preventative/predictive maintenance; moving equipment; welding and machining of parts, replacing electrical components.
- Must successfully complete OP 10 – Level I of the Maintenance Progression Plan.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Must possess a solid background in equipement repair with the ability to perform installation, alteration and repair of machinery and components.
- Must display knowledge of Electrical systems and apply to machine repair and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite and experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP with the ability to navigate through computer based training systems and use in the course of daily work required.
- Ability to interpret and work from Blueprints and schematics.
- Must possess good math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English or language of country as applicable, including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- May require own transportation to drive between facilities as applicable.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, Federal Drug Administration (FDA), other controlled regulatory agency or Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) packaging or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements.