- Lead maintenance team to support production, make all equipment and facilities available, to complete the plan, meet the customer demand.
- Manage and train the maintenance team to improve the efficiency. Support production to reduce the downtime of machines.
- Optimize the maintenance activity via TPM practice. Making and revising management SOP of all kinds of equipment.
- Implement daily work and manage contractors on site. Execute exchange of maintenance job strictly and working permit procedure including other safety management rules
- Be responsible annual maintenance plan, and achieve all targets with good quality as schedule, make sure the management of repairing workroom to comply with 5S. Spare parts management.
- Control the maintenance cost within budget, and take responsibility and complete the NCR and Capex items approved.
- Be responsible for confirmation of Capex scheme, operation, and quality checking and acceptance
- Following on TS16949 quality management procedure strictly, making records in time. And be active in cooperation with
- QC department in any amendment, proposal and tracking record related.
- Responsible for EHS related training and supervising accident prevention. Regular safety check, assist and supervise other
- Department making protection measures for problems found
- Other tasks arranged by site manager
- University bachelor degree in mechanical or Electrical integrity major, Electrical background is preferred.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and SAP
- Good English both in writing and speaking
- Minimum 5 years experiences on chemical plant maintenance and management
- Experienced on rotating equipment trouble shooting skills – optional
- Knowledge on PLC is highly demanded.