Maintenance Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Technical Support department, based in our production plant in Switzerland, we are looking to fill the position of: Maintenance Manager.
- Are you inspiring in the business of partnering?
- At our company this makes you an ‘inspartnering’ person.
- This specific blend of talent means you excel at getting the right heads together to stimulate positive change for patients.
As an 'inspartnering' person and Maintenance Manager you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Support company site’s productivity by leading Maintenance teams to achieve excellence by continuously improving and maintaining the utilities.
- Driving, coaching and coordinating 3 teams of Maintenance (>25 people).
- Transforming complex situations into unique operational and strategical improvements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Being an excellent project manager and relationship builder to overcome complex and multi-dimensional business challenges.
- Strengthening a Quality and HSE culture within the structure.
- Participate in Global projects and act as a MS Bio and Clean Utilities expert.
- Focusing on deviations and critical investigations.
- An Engineering Degree in Life Science or any other relevant field.
- Experience of coaching and leading People.
- Demonstrated success in Continuous Improvement; Lean/ Six Sigma certification a desired plus.
- Strong analytical skills and highly organised with a keen sense of what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent command in both French and English.
- Experience in Qualification and Validation of utilities.
- Able to balance objective analysis and intuitive decision making tailored to specific circumstances.
- Excellent track-record of managing budgets with superior results.
Job Segment: Engineer, Manager, Lean Six Sigma, Technical Support, Six Sigma, Engineering, Management, Technology