Maintenance General Assistant - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilize the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- Our company Maintenance carry out pre-planned and reactive maintenance across a large diverse estate.
- The role is predominately legionella prevention and testing including cooling tower dosing,dip slides, outlet flushing and descaling but also covers general maintenance across the Technology Park.
- Cooling tower systems
- Water temperature monitoring to comply with ACOP L8
- Descaling of water systems
- Stock control of dosing agents
- Potable water dosing systems
- Working knowledge of water regulations
- Basic plumbing ability
- Methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable qualifications for this role would include:
- Legislation in hot and cold water environments qualification