This job is currently Archived,
Maintenance Engineering - Summer Student Niagara Falls Canada,
Posted on : 20 March 2017
Maintenance Engineering Summer student
- The primary focus of this job will be to assist in the complete relocation of inventory from our stores.
- This work will require physically counting, cleaning and relocating all materials.
- Relocation will be by manually moving materials that may weigh up to 40 lbs.
- data entry required to record the new locations of materials from stores to the temporary location.
- Requires the ability to logically plan parts movements and record those movement accurately.
- Materials will also need to be received and inventoried from normal daily deliveries.
- Required to regularly work in an office setting or Plant/ warehouse setting
- Planning, problem solving and communication
- Bias for Action & Achieving Results
- Passion for Excellence
- Must act in a professional manner
- Must abide by safety, quality and all other site policies and procedures.
- Education in engineering
Entry level (0 to 2 years)
Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
Find a Job Find Candidates