Maintenance Engineer - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Operate in accordance with Company HSE policies and SSoW procedures
- Work within continental 12 hour shift pattern (4 days on 4 days off) with flexibility to change shifts when required (reasonable noticed would be provided)
- Work to maintenance schedules, carrying out planned preventative maintenance on a range of process and support equipment
- React swiftly to process breakdowns to minimize downtime
- Ensure root cause of equipment failure is always identified and appropriate preventative action implemented
- Accurate and consistent completion of documentation and Maximo CMMS data
- Significant experience as a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Technician gained in a process manufacturing environment
- Experience and understanding of; Safe systems of work, PTW, Risk assessment and ATEX
- A good team player who is capable of working with others and using their own initiative
- Knowledge and experience of modern maintenance methodologies such as; RCM, TPM and Condition monitoring
- Excellent problem solving skills, including use of Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge of PLCs, Controls and Motor Drives, AC and DC motors, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical and Mechanical principles
- Time served engineering apprenticeship.
- Minimum ONC/HNC in Engineering (ideally both mechanical and electrical).
- IEE 17th edition regulations.
- COMPLEX qualified (advantageous)