Maintenance Engineer - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a talented Maintenance Engineer, to work in our Operations function at company , who is working toward or has in-depth knowledge of 17th edition, who ensures Good Engineering Practice is applied throughout all site activities.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure the reliable and safe functioning of all equipment in order to achieve efficient, effective and compliant operations.
- You will also provide support for site facilities activities and the implementation of some capital expenditure projects, with a responsibility to identify and implement measures that will minimize operational costs.
- A multi-skilled and qualified maintenance engineer, preferably with an electrical bias.
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral. Someone with an ability to use their initiative, and an work in a thorough and structured manner.
- Hours of work are: Mon-Thurs 6am-2.30pm Friday 6am-11.30am Mon-Thurs 10am-6.30pm Friday 10am-3.30am
- Our products improve our consumer’s quality of life – let our company improve the quality of your career.