With more than 350 consultants, CVO-EUROPE provides expertise in every activity that may affect patient health, product quality or data integrity.
CVO-EUROPE is an international group with business divisions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the USA.
In this role, you will provide technical support, coordinate engineering activities for all Utilities.
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Analyse the as-is situation, identify gaps regarding the applicable standards, evaluate risks and propose CAPA,
• Ensure the equipments are operational and perform well, create appropriate metrics,
• Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis for equipment’s failure,
• Coordinate all steps of a project for new or modified utilities equipments,
• Participate to utilities equipments maintenance, continuous improvement,
• Establish and maintain procedures and documentation in line with GMP and safety regulations.
• You have an engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry.
• You have strong technical knowledge of Clean and/or Black utilities such as RO Water, WFI, Clean steam, Electricity, HVAC, Cooling towers, Chillers, Boilers.
• You have good understanding of utilities and reliability maintenance.
• You are familiar with cGMP.
• You speak fluently German and English. French is nice to have.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.
If you are looking for a satisfying career, full of rewarding and varied experiences, with the possibility for development, apply to join the team at CVO-EUROPE!