Maintenance Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our company.
- As the Maintenance Coordinator, you will lead and coordinate daily maintenance activities by setting the schedules for maintenance mechanics through the proper use of the SAP Plant Maintenance system.
- Order parts or equipment to coincide with mechanics scheduled maintenance activities to ensure timely completion.
- Lead efforts to improve maintenance effectiveness through continuously improving preventive maintenance strategy, task lists, PM intervals, reporting content, parts inventory data, etc.
- Ensure the maintenance activities are completed in order to meet expectations of Pioneer’s Process Safety Management process for the location.
- Coach direct reports to ensure objectives are met
- Plan and schedule maintenance work for the location
- Analyze metrics from the CMMs to improve uptime and reduce costs
- Maintain quality data
- Three to five (3-5) years of maintenance or related work experience
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent training
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (field, plant, warehouse)
- Willing and able to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to lift up to 60 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- Position has potential exposure to hazards such as electric shock or moving parts
- Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
The following are preferred:
- Previous experience in a maintenance planner/scheduler role
- Industrial plan experience
- Experience/knowledge of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and/or SAP
- Knowledge of root cause failure analysis (RCFA) and reliability centered maintenance (RCM) methodology
- Self-directed, strong organizational skills, and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office products
- Millwright skills