Maintenance Associate (part-time) - United States
Perform basic tasks as outlined by supervisor and follow designated procedures to ensure overall quality and security of facility’s buildings and grounds. May serve as security guard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform simple maintenance and upkeep on buildings and grounds, including carpentry repairs, exterior and interior painting, minor repairs to equipment, snow removal, etc. as assigned.
- Perform custodial tasks and simple preventative maintenance.
- Serve as security guard as required.
- Take proper safety precautions and utilize appropriate safety gear/equipment in the performance of all duties.
- May perform waste vacuum maintenance.
- May provide 24 hour on-duty rotation coverage, as scheduled.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: 5 - 20 hours/week
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.)
- Experience: None.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Experience with simple repairs/painting preferred. Must be able to understand and follow verbal direction.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet