This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 13 May 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Sustain daily production activities.
- Troubleshoot and address production equipment related issues.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on equipment.
- Source and organize critical spare parts.
- Document own daily activities through use of CMMS and Log Books.
- Review and update maintenance and/or equipment specific procedures.
- Participate in the training program.
- Interact with 3rd party suppliers/contractors.
- Successfully complete small projects with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work overtime and on-call as required.
- After training/familiarization, this will be a swing shift position.
What you'll need for this role:
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation such as: diagrams, drawings and schematics.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and repair automated production equipment.
- Ability to braze/form refrigeration piping and fittings, rebuild recip.
- Compressors and adjust manual expansion valves.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in the use of PLCs, HMIs and automated control systems.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Control Logics 5000 and 500 preferred.
- Must have a Universal Refrigeration Certification as required by 40 CFR part82, subpart F.
- High School diploma required. Trade school certificate and /or equivalent work related experience.
- Minimum 10 years maintenance/refrigeration experience in a production environment with a minimum of 5 years of Lyophilizer maintenance experience.
- Pharmaceutical Lyophilizer experience with Stokes, Hull or Edwards units preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year-old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies:Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
- Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Our company will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Irvine California United States
Find a Job Find Candidates