Maintenance Associate II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Maintenance Associate II, under the guidance of Sr. Technicians or the manager, is responsible for the cost effective operation and maintenance of Seattle Operations company facilities and equipment.
- Assures installation and calibration of equipment in accordance with manufacturer's requirements prior to operational qualification.
- Maintains validated plant utilities and equipment in the qualified state of controlled operation.
- Troubleshoots and repairs plant/production equipment in the event of system failure.
- Executes GMP compliant preventive maintenance and calibration procedures. This includes providing qualified periodic maintenance and calibration of equipment in a timely manner.
- Administers building security and key control policies.
- Coordinates and directs the providers of contracted services such as cleaning, security, and periodic maintenance.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more!
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age
- Ability to grasp the use of crude as well as delicate hand tools and concepts.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in the elements for extended periods of time.
- Experience in computer programs that are used in the function of the facilities department such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills that allows effective service to our inside customers as well as manage outside vendors that support the Facilities Department.
- Ability to adhere to a scheduled 24 hour 7 days a week on call rotation.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs minimum.
- Education: High school/trade school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Experience: 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a facilities or equipment support role prefered.
- 4th grade Seattle Boiler license prefered or the ability to obtain the license within 1 year.