Mail Courier III- Temp-Hire - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Seeking candidates with experience in using the latest Mail Center technologies and equipment for a corporate mail center serving more than 2,000 employees/contractors and 8,000 plus more that are geographically separated with a steady stream of mail and print jobs.
- Sort incoming mail, opening envelopes by hand or machine, and processing parcels.
- Stamp incoming mail, and place it in mailboxes for pick-up or in carts for distribution.
- Utilizing internal package tracking technologies (iPad/QTrak) for tracking internal deliveries after commercial logistics drop-off.
- Sort interoffice mail, placing the mail in Plexiglas sort carts.
- And distribute the interoffice and USPS mail daily to company employees at various mail stops throughout the campus.
- Process outgoing mail using state of the art Pitney Bowers mailing equipment.
- Process all incoming/outgoing envelopes and packages from delivery services such as United Parcel Service and Federal Express, and any other overnight delivery.
- Prepare volume mailings such as invoices or newsletters for distribution.
What you need for this role:
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must have a valid California driver's license.
- Previous experience in mail center using Pitney Bowes equipment is preferred.
- Experience using Apple iPad technologies.
- Previous experience using FedEx Ship Manager is preferred.
- Must be a team player and work cooperatively with various groups of people at all levels of management.
- Experience using internal package tracking software (Preferred).
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age