This job is currently Archived,
Machine Operator (3ml B Crew) - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
B Crew machine operator (7PM - 7AM)
- Perform all tasks in manufacturing (mark, assembly & package) and operate all respective equipment at a rate equal to or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
- Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance.
- Make authorized adjustments and modifications to equipment as needed to maintain process quality and productivity.
- Responsible for product quality; in-process checks, accurately complete all quality documentation, quality documentation review, re qualification, rework
- Seek assistance from set ups & cell leads to meet production and quality expectations when required.
- Perform or assist with product or equipment changeovers.
- Assist line technicians with equipment repair, trouble shooting and preventive maintenance.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
- Perform quality inspections, process tests and record data accurately as required.
- Maintain accurate documentation for reporting PPH, scrap/waste, SAP and MES transactions.
- Identify and report any issues to the Cell Lead.
- Proactively participate in problem solving methods through CI activities, (Blitz’s, Kaizens, KAS)
- Operators must effectively cooperate with the others to ensure effective shift transfer and communication.
- Support business needs by working overtime as necessary to satisfy schedule requirements
- Other duties as assigned