LSG FP&A Manager - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
EMEA LSG FP&A MANAGER
- EMEA LSG FP&A Manager supports EMEA business and finance management in monitoring key sales and P&L performance indicators for LSG business.
- The position drives financial planning cycles and monthly sales and P&L reporting activities according to process and guidelines set by EMEA FP&A manager.
- The position closely collaborates with business team to understand, report, plan sales, margin and direct opex.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for budget and forecasting processes for LSG business, closely collaborating with business and FP&A manager to ensure adequate and timely validation of information.
- Drive monthly/quarterly process of sales and profitability variance analysis and comments.
- Responsible for sales bulletin, monthly sales and P&L comments and ad hoc information requested by business and corporate finance.
- Produce information for QBR, GCO monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Support through financial analysis and modelling strategic business initiatives and specific projects as requested by management.
- Drives in cooperation with commercial and HR management commercial bonus plans process (CBP CIP)
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- First rank business school degree
- 5 year successful experience in similar role of supporting a business organization within a multinational environment.
- Experience dealing with complex financial information.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP controlling/ accounting
- Excel proficiency
- Fluent business English
- Business acumen and strategic focus, strong analytical skills and big picture view.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in a matrix organization involving different stakeholders and organizations.
- Supports business team with relevant data and at the same time drives the agenda for reporting information
- Initiative, flexibility, strong organizational skills, anticipation and ability to hold tight deadlines.
- Understands the balance of business support and required finance reporting.
- Team player, can-do attitude,
- Strong system skills, ERP and reporting / consolidation tools. SAP knowledge preferred.