This job is currently Archived,
LPN - Bilingual Spanish - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company has exciting opportunities to be involved in clinical research for many of the top pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world!
- We currently have an opening at our Tempe, AZ site for a part-time Bilingual LPN / Participant Screening Nurse.
- In this role, you will be performing all nursing tasks (vital signs, ECGs, draw blood, etc.) Will review consent forms with study participants.
- Will review medical histories and enter medical histories into a database.
- Will assist physicians to ensure participants understand the informed consent process
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Strong medical/nursing assessment skills
- Flexibility to work hours necessary for patient screenings
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Must have strong reasoning and attention to detail skills