Logistics Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you know what it takes to serve every patient every time and are you interested in logistics management then the logistics manager position might be the job for you.
- In this position you will be managing company’s supply chain partners and ensuring on time delivery of our medicines according to GDP standards.
- Besides managing the existing network you will be supporting company’s growth both in new products and new markets and with that you will be preparing our distribution network for the future.
- If you would like to work in a challenging international environment which is changing then apply and join Regional supply chain Europe as logistics manager.
- Ensure the cost effective transportation of company product to regional markets
- Ensure supply with a strong focus on compliance, cold chain management and timely and correct transportation of company shipments
- Manage supply chain partner- relationships (TSPs, LSPs and distributors)
- Implement best in class solution for supply chain partner management
- Regular performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements
- Maintain excellent relationship with LSPs on KAM and management level, making sure company’s interests are served to the maximum
- Assess implications of changes in countries legislation that may affect transportation
- Setup and approval of new supply chain partners as per global supplier management procedures, in cooperation with Quality Control team and Strategic Sourcing.
- Build internal network within affiliates and corporate functions and participate in projects and to achieve results in line with the goals and objectives of EU supply chain.
- Continued focus on operational improvements. Identify savings and other efficiency opportunities and drive results while improving quality and performance
- Bachelor degree preferably in logistics or engineering.
- 5+ years experience in the logistics industry, in a role of supplier management
- Supply chain, cold chain and warehousing expertise
- Solid experience in project management across departments and geographies
- Experience managing suppliers and improving processes
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights
- Independent self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and in teams
- Natural relationship builder in which employer’s interests prevail: be soft and on the relationship when possible and be tough when needed
- Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Problem solver with high sense of responsibility
- Oversee processes beyond own department
- GMP and GDP knowledge
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience SAP and BW
- Experience setting up service level agreements
- Good technical writing skills