This job is currently Archived,
Logistics Coordinator - Pharma Uxbridge United Kingdom,
Job Score (company)
Posted on : 03 July 2017
- Our company is a bio pharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- Our company is currently adding additional talent as it focuses on developing the European Region in support of providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Serves as a primary liaison and clinical trial resource for the screening and enrollment of clinical trial participants across multiple clinical studies
- Proactively communicates with site research staff, vendors, and manufacturing to schedule and coordinate the cell journey activities as well as initiation/completion of study treatment and subsequent patient visits
- Coordinates all aspects of study participant sample collection and cell journey including apheresis, shipping, processing, manufacturing and return of investigational product back to the clinical trial sites
- Communicates protocol requirements while ensuring adherence to the cell journey process
- Continuously refines and improves the cell journey process including the screening/enrollment of trial patients, patient scheduling and treatment process
- Prepares metrics and updates for management as assigned. Proactively identifies potential study issues/risks and recommends/implements solutions
- Prepares and/or reviews study-related or essential study start-up documents as they relate to the supported clinical trials (e.g., protocols Informed consent forms, Clinical Site Procedures Manual, Pharmacy Manual, and standard operating procedures)
- Prepares and submits IRB/EC application until final approval received (initial submission /Amendments)
- Works with multiple contract research organizations to communicate detailed timelines and ensure that performance expectations are met
- Attends internal team meetings, and provides training as necessary at investigator meetings and other trial-specific meetings
- Reviews site study documents (informed consent template and study tools/worksheets)
- Participates in the development, review and implementation of departmental SOPs and processes
- At minimum, a bachelor s degree in nursing, science or health related field required
- Working knowledge of transplant patient care and apheresis collection is a plus
- Ability to deal with time demands or unexpected events as they relate to patient scheduling and the shipping of research materials
- Ability to work with multiple database and electronic systems. Experience with Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), courier, and material ordering portals, considered a plus
- Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Must be willing to travel at least 25%
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are able to offer the opportunity to be part of this successful, fast growing company.
- A place everyone knows your name and respects your opinion while at the same time offering benefits and time off packages commensurate to any large corporation.
Uxbridge United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates