LMDW B&R – Operational/Business Intelligence and Visual Factory - Puerto Rico
- Build and Run IT organization supports different areas of the Manufacturing Execution Systems, Real Time Data Collection (Historian), Labeling/Printing, Manufacturing Reporting & Intelligence, Plant Maintenance, Track & Trace / Serialization, Enterprise Recipe Management, and other Advanced Manufacturing Technologies.
- Within this team, LMDW B&R for Operational and Business Intelligence and Visual Factory will actively participate in Agile-Scrum teams dedicated to the development, deployment and support of site based operational intelligence/business intelligence (OI/BI) and visualization applications globally.
- Also, he/she will collaborate with PLO and PO in the identification and proper deployment of new capabilities or enhancements to the products, platforms, or feature/applications. He/she will build strong partnerships and communicate effectively with scrum team member.
- Finds and implement best practices. Seeks out improvements that contribute to the development of the individual, and the team output.
- Apply within the team and with the customers business values
- With a strong technical knowledge of the technologies used to meet the business requirements, the LMDW B&R will partner with various OIBI SME, Data source Owners and IT Architecture teams to architect business solutions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for development and maintenance of transportable OIBI and Visual Factory applications. Implement Life-cycle Management for supported application. Responsible for the construction of Data exposure model for application.
- Monitors data extraction process and accuracy.
- Serve as Scrum Master for data modeling sprints.
- Document data models and dependencies into the proper data modeling tools.
- Built OIBI and Visual factory Applications, including Visual Analytics tools, Collaboration tools, and NRT Reports in alignment with Product/Sprint Backlog capabilities requirements and priorities.
- Provides technical support for incident management as defined in the incident Management and Escalation process Participate, actively, and contribute on the success of Scrum Meetings.
- Collaborate and support technology dissemination activities including SME trainings and coaching.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 Year of experience with Database configuration /programing with relational database platforms including MS SQL and/or ORACLE.
- At least 2 Years of Programming experience with Java, HTML, IronPython
- Working Experience on ERP/MES/LIMS/CMMS/Historian data structures.
- Knowledge in the following platform is a Must: SAP ECC/QM,
- Maximo Knowledge in the following Platform is a Plus: eLIMS, PAS/X, Syncade, Maximo, SAP-PM, OSIPI
- Working experience on Enterprise Data Technologies Platforms including data warehouse and data lakes
- Working experience with at least one of the following data visualization platforms: Spotfire, Qlik, Tableau
- Working experience with at least one of the data modeling/extraction tools: Tibco ADS, Teradata, Hadoop
Approximate Percentage of Time | Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 40% | Works with Data Source Owners and IT architecture to ensure the business solution is architected correctly and that the data extractions process is accurate and high performance.
- 10% | Maintain Data Models and Application Documentation Updated
- 25% | Works with SME and as SME in the Develop Visualization and NRT Reports
- 10% | Provides incident Management Support
- 5% | OIBI SME Program Support
- 5% | Explores new technologies to meet new business requirements and drive continuous improvement (CIPs) to the business.
- 5% | Administrative work
- 100% | Total