<Objective and Accountabilities>
- Provide strategic direction to liver toxicity testing strategy in early drug discovery projects.
- Develop, implement, execute, and analyze start of the art approaches to de-risk liver toxicity in the early drug discovery pipeline.
- Work as part of a global investigative team to support.
<Introduction of the hiring department>
- Can contribute and/or lead to create new drugs from the safety point of view, "Safety by Design".
- Can have an experience of discovery toxicology similar to major pharmaceutical company.
- Can have a toxicological point of view regarding physiology / pharmacology.
- Have a chance to work with overseas colleagues through Boston and California.