Linux System Administrator - Switzerland
Sophia Genetics (company)
Linux System Administrator
Responsibilities will include:
Working primarily with internal collaborators to maintain and grow the infrastructure and systems used by our R&D team.
You will bring your competence and your enthusiasm in the areas of:
- Configuration and management of a pool of Centos servers
- Installation, maintenance upgrade of software packages
- Backup solutions and monitoring
- Server Clusters – (Apache-Mesos an advantage), HDFS
- Scripting – bash etc
Are considered as an asset:
- Some experience with bioinformatics tools,
- Network performance monitoring
- Git and Continuous Integration (Bamboo, Jira, etc) would be an advantage
- Service Monitoring – Zabbix, (Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana an advantage)
Qualification and experience:
- Degree in CS or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of French useful but not indispensable.
Are you young, enthusiastic about by new technologies and motivated by the idea of joining a well-established startup? Are you a strong team player yet still able to work independently ? If so, then please send your CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention "Linux System Administrator".
Location: Switzerland, Lausanne
Starting date : ASAP
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.