Linux Administrator / DevOps - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
Responsibilities will include:
Working with internal and external collaborators to maintain and grow the infrastructure and systems used to supply company DDMTM to our clients, as well as a development environment for our internal teams.
You will bring your competence and your enthusiasm in the areas of:
- Configuration and management of a pool of servers(deploy,automate etc): Docker, Ansible / Puppet / equivalent.
- Continuous Integration–Bamboo,Jira,BitBucket
- Application server stack – Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, MySQL / PostgreSQL etc
Are considered as an asset:
Qualification and experience:
- Degree in CS or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of French useful but not indispensable.
- Are you young, enthusiastic about by new technologies and motivated by the idea of joining a well-established startup?
- Are you a strong team player yet still able to work independently? If so, then please send your CV