- Our company is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services for clinical and preclinical studies run by pharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers.
- As service organization we offer serological, virological, and molecular analyses of any type of sample.
- We have customers from all over the world, and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
- Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization.
- Our company is dynamic and diverse and represents a fascinating work place for skilled persons who like an environment where taking initiative, focus on results; flexibility and attitude to learn and to cooperate are stimulated.
- We are interested in speaking with enthusiastic candidates who appreciate teamwork and achievement of ambitious goals.
- In this position you are involved in the system and database development, implementation and maintenance of LabWare LIMS within the company.
- LabWare LIMS is a state of the art Laboratory Information Management System that we use to optimize our complex processes, plan tasks, maintain audit trails and ensure quality assurance.
- You will be working in a small team of data management specialists who are responsible for finding, developing, testing, validating and implementing database solutions for laboratory tests.
- You participate in configuration and implementation steps of selected LIMS modules.
- You will be communicating with the LIMS managers and will test new developed modules.
- In the testing stage you will be involved in the guidance of the tests and you will inform the LIMS managers of your progress.
- We expect a positive working attitude and a great commitment.
Education and experience
- A completed education at MBO level with para- medical, laboratory background.
- Strong Dutch and English language skills, verbally and written.
- Knowledge of SQL and Visual Basic.
- Conform education, experience, and company policy.
- We offer a 1-year- contract with the possibility of extension upon good performance, and eventually a permanent position.