This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 April 2017
- Our company is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies.
- As a service organization we offer serological, virus-based and molecular analyses of any type of sample and combine this with a global logistics service network.
- We have customers from all over the world and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
- Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization.
- We are ISO15189 accredited and comply with worldwide regulatory standards to enable our customers to file and launch new drug applications in Europe, Asia, and the USA.
- Our company is steadily growing and in recent months we obtained several new requests to participate in global phase-2 and phase-3 drug development programs and we obtained a large 4-years contract to help improve vaccines with a global health impact.
- We are dynamic and diverse and are now offering fascinating opportunities for professionals who like to take initiative, are highly motivated to achieve, have focus on results, are flexible, and are willing to learn and cooperate.
- In this position you co-develop, operate and maintain company Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- You will be working in a small data management team which is responsible for finding, developing, testing, validating and implementing solutions to use and improve LIMS for employees and management. You will be communicating with users of the software and will turn their requirements in useful applications.
- In the testing phase you will be involved in the guidance of the tests and you will play a key role in the validation and implementation of the software.
- We expect a positive working attitude, a great commitment and willing to work outside office hours.
- You are highly communicative, flexible, loyal, reliable, independent, responsible, goal-driven, pro-active, a team worker and able to manage within narrow timeliness.
Education and experience
- A completed education at MBO/HBO level.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a professional level in Dutch and English.
- A para- medical or laboratory background is preferred.
- Conform education, experience, and company policy.
- We offer a 1-year- contract with the possibility of extension upon good performance, and eventually a permanent position.
3029 AK Rotterdam The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates