This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- Your work in our bio sampling unit will see you jointly responsible for setting up, validating, and implementing a data management system for bio banks.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for importing samples and handling sample and patient information from studies.
- Furthermore, you will optimize the system and digitize paper-based documentation in order to make laboratory processes simpler and more tightly controlled.
- It goes without saying that you will help set up and incorporate external laboratories into the database system by developing solutions in the team.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in computer science or bio-informatics, completed vocational training as IT specialist or comparable qualification
- First experiences in handling database systems (LIMS), ideally Labware
- Knowledge in Java, SQL, web technologies and the configuration of Crystal Reports in LIMS
- Expertise in the field of computerized systems validation (CSV)
- Definition and development of interfaces (CSV and XML)
Find a Job Find Candidates