- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Your work in our bio sampling unit will see you jointly responsible for setting up, validating, and implementing a data management system for bio banks.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for importing samples and handling sample and patient information from studies.
- Furthermore, you will optimize the system and digitize paper-based documentation in order to make laboratory processes simpler and more tightly controlled.
- It goes without saying that you will help set up and incorporate external laboratories into the database system by developing solutions in the team.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in computer science or bio-informatics, completed vocational training as IT specialist or comparable qualification
- First experiences in handling database systems (LIMS), ideally Labware
- Knowledge in Java, SQL, web technologies and the configuration of Crystal Reports in LIMS
- Expertise in the field of computerized systems validation (CSV)
- Definition and development of interfaces (CSV and XML)