Life Sciences Consulting Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To reinforce our Consulting business unit, we are looking to hire a Life Sciences Consulting Manager offices.
- In the role, you will manage a team of consultants working for our clients in the Life Sciences/Pharma sector.
- Staff team development:
- Coaching, Mentoring, Retention,
- Supervising, training or guiding team members,
- Mediating any interpersonal issues,
- Inspiring and motivating team members,
- Providing effective feedback,
- Follow-up mission with Client and Consultant,
- Performing end of year evaluation (Mission satisfaction, Yearly objectives, Training plan, career plan….),
- Ensuring mission renewal or new mission,
- Ensuring team spirit (workshop, team building, team lunch….).
- Participation to recruitment:
- Developing a broad network of candidates with the help of the recruiters,
- Participation to sourcing, recruitment and selection of candidates,
- Report related recruitment actions into the recruitment tool (OTYS)
- Making and negotiate offers
- Participate with HRs to the integration process for newcomers.
- Participating to Job Fairs,
- Customer relationship:
- Analysis of client’s needs and edition of commercial proposal.
- Developing and maintaining customer’s relationship,
- Solving issues, creating value, maximizing growth,
- Manager Contracts ,
- Identifying potential new clients and create new business opportunities
- Bilingual (English and French or Dutch),
- Good knowledge of the Pharma sector and related functions, especially in Quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, listening and communication skills,
- Ability to work collaboratively,
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment,
- Being proactive, taking initiative,
- Adaptable and flexible,
Required level of education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is required, but a proven background in the business may be sufficient.
- At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
- A first experience in Consultancy management and/or in Sales management is desired..
- Experience of working in a matrix/multi-disciplinary environment
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.