Librarian, Medical Information Europe - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The role of the Librarian is to assist primarily the staff inside European Medical Information (EU MI) in their interactions with referenced materials, retrieving, delivering articles from multiple sources and/or providing librarian support for various databases e.g. QUOSA, Veeva PromoMaterials.
- In addition to carry out some administrative tasks and responsibilities, as required, to support the European Medical Information service.
- The Medical Information organization combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise in order to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhance patient care and advance the quality and transparency of company research.
- Medical information provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers.
- Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between our company and customers (Health Care Providers or patients, respectively).
- Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
- Retrieve scientific articles published in several digital supports and order copyright cleared papers requested by European Medical Information staff
- Use copyrighted content accessing Rightsphere to determine whether company has appropriate usage rights
- Track appropriately handled citations requests within Global Customer Connect and create a monthly report on own activity
- Assist with migration of references from one system to another (within copyright laws) and avoid duplicate purchasing of them
- Store specific e-articles in a reference library, in QUOSA and Veeva Systems
- Keep records and spreadsheets of costs incurred on purchasing articles to share with Operational Consultant, Medical Information Europe or/and delegated personHelp build training programs on copyright rules for new starters and assist with onboarding them on these arguments, when required.
- Assist EU MI organization to be compliant with copyright legislations during daily operations, when required
- Provide training/ad hoc guidance about reference library aspects of QUOSA and Veeva PromoMats Systems, when required.Partner with various teams outside of Medical Information Europe to deliver these programs, as required
- Provide metrics on handled articles
- Assist with administrative or phone tasks some European Medical Information projects, when needed
- Upload and store appropriately digital documents within specific sharepoints, owned by this European organizationFile and archive of hardcopy promotional materials for specific affiliate(s) Assist with preparation for audits and inspections
- Assist with setting up PO's, as requested
Education and Experience
- Intermediate knowledge about Document Management
- Fluent in English along with a second European language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, German, Italian)
- Computer and data management experience along with strong administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Prioritization and time management skills
Understanding of Copyright Law(s) is desirable