Lentigen - Manufacturing Associate - Downstream - Gaithersburg, MD - United States
- You hold a B.S. in the life sciences
- You have at least 3 years of experience in downstream methods, such as tangential-flow filtration and column chromatography using multiple technologies, various filtration techniques and final fill/vialing
- You possess substantial GMP experience and demonstrate good documentation practices
- You have previous experience with AKTA or similar chromatography systems
- You enjoy collaborating alongside a motivated team in order to achieve company goals
At Lentigen, we support the development and commercialization of novel treatments for human disease through the utilization of lentiviral vectors. We hold this widely recognized and clinically relevant method for delivering genetic materials into cells in order to modulate their function as a core strength of our company. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Gaithersburg campus we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to the implementation of gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability