This job is currently Archived,
Legal Coordinator - Switzerland
Sophia Genetics (company)
Posted on : 02 May 2017
- Assists the legal adviser and the management with different projects requiring legal expertise, including preparing and reviewing corporate documents and contracts, advising and assisting with legal disputes relating to contractual obligations.
- Evaluating the terms and conditions of a variety of contracts. Identify areas of legal risk regarding all legal documentations.
- Gather all of the existing contracts and develop a dashboard with essentials information and deadline.
- Maintain contracts database up to date and notify managers the need to renew or the delay of contracts’ resignation.
- Reviewing and summarizing existing contracts internally.
- Advise management, of legal requirements pertaining to the expansion of our activities in other countries including legal issue for Intellectual Property, patent, etc.
- Informs management of legal risks and constraints of selling our solutions in others countries.
- Assure corporate compliance with a wide variety of federal and state laws and regulations in different countries.
- Keeping up to date on current laws and regulations in countries where company operate.
- Contribute to develop template forms and other legal materials to unify documentation within the company.
- Perform other business and legal affairs-related tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Masters of Law in International Law;
- 3-5 years of corporate law experience with international exposure;
- English native speaker;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Superior analytical skills and creative problem solving ability, with an appreciation for dealing between business and legal objectives;
- The ability to quickly comprehend complex sets of international laws and regulations and interpret those laws within the context of company’s expansion.